Professor Caroline Taylor has been a long term supporter of SAMSN (Survivors and Mates Support Network), an organisation dedicated to supporting male survivors of childhood sexual assault. Located and operating out of Sydney, NSW, the group provides programs and a support network that gives invaluable support and healing for male survivors. Earlier this year Caroline was approached to become a member of SAMN’s Board of Advisors. The Board of Advisors had their first meeting in July followed by a formal launch of SAMSN at a wonderful gala dinner at Darling Harbour to celebrate the opening of their headquarters in Sydney. For more information about SAMSN and the work they do visit www.samsn.org.au
Please use this button if you would like to make a donation to the Children Of Phoenix.
- What You May Not Know….. A message from the Children of Phoenix Founder on child sexual abuse in Australia
- 7th April 2017 – Power FM / 3BA Media Interview: The Danger Of Accepting Sex Offender Stereotypes
- 23rd February 2017 – New Legislation Passes To Keep Victorian Children Safe
- #Victims of #ChildSexAbuse – ‘Don’t Tell’ Wins Best Feature Film – 20th July 2017 screening at Regent Cinema Ballarat (Vic)! #CoP
- Global Survivors’ Forum – 18th & 19th November 2016 – ECPAT International!