Professor Taylor has been honoured with the invitation of becoming Patron of the NSW Victims and Witnesses of Crime Court Support Organisation. This wonderful organisation provides crucial support to children and adults who are required to attend court as a victim of crime or a witness in a criminal case. There work is invaluable and Professor Taylor is honoured to be invited to be a Patron of this important organisation based in Sydney NSW. Appointed in January of this year Professor Taylor met with staff and volunteers of the organisation in May at their headquarters in Sydney.
Please use this button if you would like to make a donation to the Children Of Phoenix.
- 2017 Annual Cupcake Morning Tea – Sept 6th!
- What You May Not Know….. A message from the Children of Phoenix Founder on child sexual abuse in Australia
- 7th April 2017 – Power FM / 3BA Media Interview: The Danger Of Accepting Sex Offender Stereotypes
- 23rd February 2017 – New Legislation Passes To Keep Victorian Children Safe
- #Victims of #ChildSexAbuse – ‘Don’t Tell’ Wins Best Feature Film – 20th July 2017 screening at Regent Cinema Ballarat (Vic)! #CoP