Children of Phoenix is delighted to announce that an overseas philanthropist recently made a significant donation to the foundation. The philanthropist wishes to remain anonymous but made the donation following a request to meet personally with Professor Taylor whilst visiting Australia. The philanthropist, who lives in Europe, advised Professor Taylor that someone very close to him was greatly assisted by her published work and as a consequence his wish was to support the mission of the foundation through a very generous donation to the scholarship program. Professor Taylor and the board are delighted with this donation and the potential ongoing relationship and support from this compassionate and generous philanthropist. Later in the year Professor Taylor will travel to Europe at the invitation of the philanthropist for a personal meeting.
Please use this button if you would like to make a donation to the Children Of Phoenix.
- What You May Not Know….. A message from the Children of Phoenix Founder on child sexual abuse in Australia
- 7th April 2017 – Power FM / 3BA Media Interview: The Danger Of Accepting Sex Offender Stereotypes
- 23rd February 2017 – New Legislation Passes To Keep Victorian Children Safe
- #Victims of #ChildSexAbuse – ‘Don’t Tell’ Wins Best Feature Film – 20th July 2017 screening at Regent Cinema Ballarat (Vic)! #CoP
- Global Survivors’ Forum – 18th & 19th November 2016 – ECPAT International!