Children of Phoenix would like to thank Safeway Sebastapol who are sponsoring the cup cake morning tea by baking and hand decorating our cup cakes.
Children of Phoenix Organisation invites you to please help us by hosting a cup cake morning tea fundraiser on Wednesday, September 10 to coincide with Child Protection Week, September 7 -13 2014.
- Host a morning or afternoon tea at your work place on Wednesday September 10 for work colleagues and friends or members of the public
- Cup Cakes cost $5 each and are individually hand-made and iced and Children of Phoenix volunteers will deliver them to your work place OR host a morning tea with your own cup-cakes and raise funds for a great cause.
- Every dollar raised goes towards funding our scholarship programs.
- All monies raised go towards funding our scholarship and mentor programs. Our scholarships provide to those whose educational pathways have been compromised or lost as a consequence of the impacts of childhood sexual abuse. Remember: Children of Phoenix is a locally based, volunteer based registered charity with DGR status.
- Please, help a most worthy local charity simply by hosting and/or taking part in this inaugural charity event of a cup cake morning tea.
- Host a morning or after tea to remind us all of the vulnerability and preciousness of children, and our role in protecting and nurturing them.
To get more information or register to host a morning tea at your office or home please contact Children of Phoenix at email@example.com