Children of Phoenix have been successful in obtaining a Ballarat City Council Community Impact Grant. The project: “Empowering Voices & Strengthening Responses: Community Awareness for Professionals and the community” will conduct a series of professional tailored workshops for victim/survivors of child sexual abuse; professionals in the sector and the wider community. In addition, our second annual awareness walk will be held during child protection week. We wish to thank Ballarat City Council for their commitment to strengthening community responses to vulnerable members of the community who have experienced child sexual abuse and also to victim/survivors themselves through the specialised workshops that Children of Phoenix will host.
Please use this button if you would like to make a donation to the Children Of Phoenix.
- 2017 Annual Cupcake Morning Tea – Sept 6th!
- What You May Not Know….. A message from the Children of Phoenix Founder on child sexual abuse in Australia
- 7th April 2017 – Power FM / 3BA Media Interview: The Danger Of Accepting Sex Offender Stereotypes
- 23rd February 2017 – New Legislation Passes To Keep Victorian Children Safe
- #Victims of #ChildSexAbuse – ‘Don’t Tell’ Wins Best Feature Film – 20th July 2017 screening at Regent Cinema Ballarat (Vic)! #CoP